Network Engineer – JOB ID# 931395
Job Category: Information Technology
Congensys Corp is looking for a dynamic, energetic and organized Network Engineer. Ideal candidate is responsible to work with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Need to have strong background in core networking technologies who will proactively monitor the security of production systems and infrastructure, while identifying and escalating potential incidents or anomalies for further investigation. Candidate must be able to work independently and have basic project management skills.
Congensys Corp is a technology consulting and support company dedicated to helping businesses meet their challenges. We believe technology solutions should solve problems, not create them. We provide a full range of information technology services.
- Review and analyze alerts and logs from firewalls (FW), intrusion detection systems (IDS), antivirus (AV), and other Security threat data sources.
- Analyze and or escalate security threats found internally or via managed security service providers.
- Monitor and distribute security notifications in adherence with the established notification / security information.
- Assist with formulation and distribution of information security metrics and event reports.
- Assist with review of network and application vulnerability scan alerts and reports.
- Need to work on Cisco Catalyst Switches, Nexus 7k, 5k, and Routers.
Seven plus years of experience in networking design, deployment, troubleshooting and operation of Multi-vendor products like Cisco/Juniper devices for both Networking, data center and security technologies
- One year experience on F5 Load Balancer.
- Two plus years relevant work experience in using Juniper firewalls
- Need to have experience with the configuration, deployment and support of Cisco ASA, ACS, routing, switching and 802.11.
- Should have good experience troubleshooting Cisco VPN services at layer 2 and layer 3.
- Need to have good knowledge with network troubleshooting tools.
- Experience working with Windows Active Directory in a large Enterprise.
- Should have good experience deploying VPN networking equipment in a large Enterprise.
- Experience in Cisco WAAS for ISR, G2, SRE and WAVE applications.
- Experience in working with F5 Load Balancer & Citrix load balancers.
- Should have good experience with incident and change review system in a large Enterprise.
- Experience with administration and troubleshooting Windows operating systems (client/server) in a large Enterprise.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral), customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to contribute to making critical and successful decisions under pressure.
- Must possess superior problem solving skills, be action-oriented and decisive.
- Require relevant US equivalent Master or Bachelor degree with/without experience. In lieu of Master degree, we will accept Bachelor degree with five years of experience
Mail to: Congensys Corp, 3 Ethel Road Suite#307-A Edison NJ 08817
Contact: +1 (732)-832-7999
Congensys Corp is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.