Programmer Analyst – JOB ID# 931496
Job Category: Information Technology
Edison, NJ. Travel and/or relocation may require.
Congensys Corp is looking for a dynamic, energetic and organized Quality Analyst. Ideal candidate is responsible to work with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Conducts end-to- end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC. Designs and Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production.
Congensys Corp is a technology consulting and support company dedicated to helping businesses meet their challenges. We believe technology solutions should solve problems, not create them. We provide a full range of information technology services.
- Responsible for analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain and support various departmental and enterprise-wide application systems.
- Lead troubleshooting and root cause determination and proactively identify opportunities to fix issues.
- Analyze Code and implement new features and user interfaces.
- Analyze requirements, procedures and problems to improve computer systems.
- Analyze and develop specifications for program compatibility with current system and computer capabilities.
- Perform design and code reviews. Analyze, review, and alter computer programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Design and develop the test plan, test cases and automation test scripts. Conduct and manage the test automation development.
- Must be able to make sound decisions based on incomplete information, under pressure and maintain project focus.
- Ensure logic and design is in alignment with core architecture of the system/application.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Create and maintain application documents, especially for newly acquired applications
- Self-sufficient, and willing to learn other programming languages/ platforms
- Six Plus years of programming experience including experience integrating applications across diverse technical platforms.
- Five Plus years of VB6 experience and strong VBA programming experience (Access/Excel)
- Three plus years relevant work experience in a C-based programming environment
- Proficient with coding and analysis in C#, Java, Spring, HibernateVB.net, and PL/SQL
- Experience in Java design and programming is mandatory.
- Must have good experience with database technologies (Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server).
- Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral), customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to contribute to making critical and successful decisions under pressure.
- Must possess superior problem solving skills, be action-oriented and decisive.
- Require relevant US equivalent Master or Bachelor degree with/without experience. In lieu of Master degree, we will accept Bachelor degree with five years of experience
Mail to: Congensys Corp, 3 Ethel Road Suite#307-A Edison NJ 08817
Contact: +1 (732)-832-7999
Congensys Corp is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.