Quality Analyst – JOB ID# 931485
Job Category: Information Technology
Edison, NJ and various unanticipated clients with locations throughout US. Travel and/or relocation may require.
Congensys Corp is looking for a dynamic, energetic and organized Quality Analyst. Ideal candidate is responsible to work with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Conducts end-to- end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC. Designs and Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production.
Congensys Corp is a technology consulting and support company dedicated to helping businesses meet their challenges. We believe technology solutions should solve problems, not create them. We provide a full range of information technology services.
- Create Automation Test Strategies for departmental initiatives
- Implementing automation tools, strategies, and roadmaps for the entire IT division
- Identify vulnerabilities within existing automation and find ways to optimize scripts to increase execution time
- Thoroughly understand and support business goals as they relate to applications under test
- Ensure automation initiatives across multiple projects focusing on and advocate project quality and reliability
- Code functions, classes, and methods to support automated tests for HP QTP, HP Load runner, and Visual Studio
- Code test scripts using C#, VB and VB scripts. Create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts with in Quality Center to validate that systems are fit for purpose
- Alert development team to product design inconsistencies and deviations from standards
- Recommend alternatives that would lead to a more optimal user experience;
- Work closely with the release management team to have a release certify and scheduled for production
- Gather functional and non-functional test requirement working with business and operational team to meet the requirement and successfully validate the release
- Work with the deployment and release management team to successfully deploy the build in test environment and maintain the integrity of the environments
- Conduct triage cycle for each of issue identified and follow through the successful closure
- Provide input in developing quality assurance standards in regards to functional, regression, performance and load testing
- Participate in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge; and
- Develop effective relationships within and among departments and other agile team members.
- Require relevant US equivalent Master or Bachelor degree with/without experience. In lieu of Master degree, we will accept Bachelor degree with five years’ experience
- Proficient in HP’s Quick Test Pro (QTP) and Quality Center (QC) to develop automated – testing scenarios for a Web/Window based application.
- Hands on in coding, debugging and maintenance of QTP scripts
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodology
- Proficient in Test Case design, Defect reporting.
- Use of keyword driven and data-driven framework approaches.
- Analyze and contribute to further develop of test automation standards/procedures and maintain the adherence to these standards.
- Ability to quickly analyze test results and debug errors during test runs and recommend corrective action. Document test results to assist in debugging or modification of test scripts.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track issues uncovered by test automation to successful resolution.
- Work closely with developers, BAs and QA engineers in resolution of technical issues.
- Exposure to various platforms and technologies: Java, .Net, C++, Web, Mobile, Mainframe
- Familiarity with modern development approaches like Agile/SCRUM/Lean
Mail to: Congensys Corp, 3 Ethel Road, Suite# 307-A Edison, NJ 08817
Contact: +1 (732)-832-7999
Congensys Corp is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.