Software Developer – JOB ID# 931239
Job Category: Information Technology
Edison, NJ. Travel and/or relocation may require.
Congensys Corp is looking for a dynamic, energetic and organized Quality Analyst. Ideal candidate is responsible to work with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Conducts end-to- end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC. Designs and Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production.
Congensys Corp is a technology consulting and support company dedicated to helping businesses meet their challenges. We believe technology solutions should solve problems, not create them. We provide a full range of information technology services.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; confer with users; study systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigate problem areas; follow the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Conduct software development utilizing Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, as well as other Microsoft-oriented platforms, tools and technologies.
- Create user interfaces using C# (WinForms and WPF), and databases using MS SQL Server.
- Produce design documents and unit tests, and document requirements.
- Active participation in design and code reviews.
- Track and report defects and enhancements using custom issue tracking systems.
- Create reports with MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency through recommending process enhancements and additional features.
- Stay abreast of development methodologies, competitors, and advances in technology.
- Work with other departments as needed to find solutions to costumer concern or complaints.
- Research and identify cause of reported defects and issues,
- Diagnose defects within the software and defect fixes.
- Perform and assist with quality assurance activities as needed.
- Work as a team by mentoring and coaching less experienced staff.
- Participate in training and / or customer support activities as needed.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- Six Plus years of programming experience including experience integrating applications across diverse technical platforms.
- Five Plus years of VB6 experience and strong VBA programming experience (Access/Excel)
- Three plus years relevant work experience in a C-based programming environment
- Proficient with coding and analysis in C#, Java, Spring, HibernateVB.net, and PL/SQL
- Experience in Java design and programming is mandatory.
- Must have good experience with database technologies (Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server).
- Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral), customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to contribute to making critical and successful decisions under pressure.
- Must possess superior problem solving skills, be action-oriented and decisive.
- Require relevant US equivalent Master or Bachelor degree with/without experience. In lieu of Master degree, we will accept Bachelor degree with five years of experience
Mail to: Congensys Corp, 3 Ethel Road Suite#307-A Edison NJ 08817
Contact: +1 (732)-832-7999
Congensys Corp is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.